Covid -19 Pandemic 2020/21
- Assembly and dismissal times – congestion at exits and gates
- Hand hygiene in classrooms and toilets
- Mixing of bubbles in toilets and on corridors
- Respiratory hygiene in classrooms and other internal areas
- Mixing of bubbles at break-time on shared yard.
- Parents’ access to school for non-essential visits.
- Physical distancing in small offices and in classrooms.
- Staggered closing time for junior class. No early morning yard. Supervision in classroom from 8.40am. Supervision at gates.
- Sanitisers in classrooms. Two pupil system in toilets.
- One way system on corridors.
- Ventilation to be prioritised in classrooms and offices.
- Differentiated yard times to create extra space for social distancing.
- No parental access without and appointment. Come to main door and ring for access.
- Max 6 persons in staffroom with ventilation.